You can eat these tasty oatmeal cookies as snack if you have scheduled a training later that day, or munch on them after training. They are done in no time, and are tasty as well!
Do you want to take the oatmeal cookies on a longer endurance training? Leave out the walnuts, you do not need those fats during the training.
- 100g oatmeal
- 2 ripe bananas
- 35g walnuts
- 20g grated coconut
– preheat the oven at 180° and put baking paper on the baking tray.
– Using a fork, stamp the bananas into a mash (make sure you can’t see large pieces anymore).
– Finely chop the walnuts.
– Mix the walnuts with the oatmeal and coconut into the banana mash.
– Make small balls out of the dough and flatten them on the baking tray using the back side of a spoon.
– Bake in the oven for 15 minutes (180°).
Beware: the cookies are quick to burn, so keep an eye on them!
Source: Energy Lab nutrition coaches Jolien and Evelyne.